Karen MacKley has over 20 years experience of working for an international leadership development organisation. She held a wide variety of senior roles working for the UK and global areas of the business. This included producing and implementing the business development plan for bespoke work and leading the design and delivery for complex leadership programmes for key clients.
Karen is a highly experienced client development and relationship manager with a record of delivering business unit growth. She is a specialist in designing and facilitating diverse experiential leadership programmes for a wide range of UK and global leaders at the most senior levels, both private and public sector. She thrives on variety and building relationships with different levels of stakeholders in both client and supplier companies. She has strong communication skills in both business development activity and in the delivery of programmes, in the UK and overseas in multi-cultural contexts.
She is passionate about experiential learning and the impact it can have on individuals and organisations. Mission Performance’s ambition to “build enduring capabilities in people” with leadership development at its core, resonates hugely with her values, approach and expertise. She also runs her own consulting business, offering coaching and development expertise for clients in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
- Skills in client relationship management with diverse cross-sector leaders at all levels
- Varied network of contacts
- 121 and group coaching from C-Suite to high potential leaders.
- A successful track record of selling and a love of sales!
- Knowledge of experiential learning
- Multicultural programme design and delivery
- Leadership Programme Consulting and Advisory
- Passion and determination to succeed and make a difference.