Head of Coaching Practice
Tom Battye works with senior executives helping them manage the unique challenges at the top of organisations.
Tom Battye – Coaching
Tom Battye is a perceptive person with strong listening and empathy skills. He has a sharp psychological awareness and can be direct and challenging in his feedback. Themes in is coaching include:
- navigating the political landscape
- managing oneself under pressure
- handling difficult relationships
- having difficult conversations
- thinking strategically
- making tough decisions
- influencing key stakeholders
Tom is also a highly experienced facilitator and team coach. Commonly this involves assisting senior teams to:
- break down the barriers to trust and communication
- have the conversations that they need to have
- identify a departmental vision
- establish routines for collaboration
- understand the inherent differences between individuals
- learn what it really means to be a high performing team.
Tom has been working full time in the field of personal and organisational development since 2004. He is accredited in the use of many assessment tools and approaches. Since 1998, he has also led over 40 international trekking expeditions in developing countries and continues this as a personal interest and hobby.