Following an exciting career as a Royal Marines Officer, Paul Mattin has spent the last 8 years working with teams and leaders within professional sport, business and in extreme expedition scenarios.
The experiences Paul Mattin gained from numerous operational deployments; skiing to and from the South Pole and from developing Young Officers, allowed a privileged insight and understanding as to how high-performance is shaped and sustained under rigour.
Whether he is working with senior leaders, rugby players, a trekking team or 6th form prefects – his driver for success has to be positivity. The leader who shapes a happy and committed crew; who takes time to talk and share; and who leads with a generosity of spirit; will be surrounded by unified, decisive owners – all capable of stepping-up when the situation requires.
- SDI Facilitator, NLP Coach, Cert Ed
- Ski instructor (all disciplines), Mountain Leader
- Completed 1500 mile South Pole (return) Expedition
- Leads 3 high-level expeditions each year
- Dad, husband, fly-fisherman and rugby enthusiast