Inspiring Growth Through High Performance Open Event March 2018
Join Mission Performance Limited and Menzies LLP for our FREE open event and learn impactful lessons from our experts that will add value to you and your business. Followed by the chance to engage with relevant local businesses, as part of our networking lunch. All in partnership with New Place Hotel.
Date: Friday 23 March 2018
Venue: New Place Hotel, Shirrell Heath, Southampton, SO32 2JY. Please see map
Timings: 9.30am – 2.00pm
Presentation: 10am – 12pm followed by networking lunch
Topics and Speakers
Matt Burgess, Senior Communication Consultant at Mission Performance
Matt will draw upon his 20 years of experience to deliver practical communication insights and tools on how to:
- Identify the communication skills required to engage effectively
- Match what you say to how you say it
- Communicate to build longer lasting relationships
- Change team culture through individual behaviour
Mark Perrin, Partner at Menzies LLP
Mark heads the Menzies FD and Advisory Team and specialises in helping SME businesses to increase profitability. He will cover practical insights on how to:
- Reduce business risk and increase shareholder value
- Implement positive change within your business.
Phil Wright, Director at Menzies LLP
Phil has worked with SME’s for 10 years as part of Menzies FD & Advisory team and will discuss:
- The challenges growth and cash flow can bring to your business
- The benefits of integrated forecasting to assess potential cash flow requirements
- How to overcome the cash strain that growth can have on a business’ working capital cycle.
- Tips on how to help your business profitability and cash flow.