The Professional Coach Accelerator is an EMCC accredited program designed to fast track your accreditation to Foundation or Practitioner level.
If you have a minimum of five years’ experience as a manager, team leader or HR professional, then you are eligible to join us.
How does it work?
- It is delivered over ten weeks with 8 x 2-hour live modules
- It accredits your previous experience - no need for detailed logs
- It is delivered entirely online
- It is facilitated by our in-house EMCC (Global) Master Practitioners
What is the aim of the programme?
To consolidate all prior coaching experience and increase your knowledge, skills and ability to coach effectively and professionally in any context.
Participants will learn:
- The difference between coaching, mentoring and other styles of intervention.
- How to apply EMCC’s Practitioner level coaching competencies.
- Advanced listening and questioning skills.
- The value and application of contracting in coaching relationships.
- How to structure coaching conversations to ensure positive outcomes.
- Psychological theory to support a coaching mindset.
- The importance of supervision, CPD and reflective practice